Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why?

G'day.

Firstly, Why?

 
I have a confession.

I am a Virgin... an EVE virgin.
This blog will hopefully follow my journey through EVE for as long as that journey lasts. I have never done this before so it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
I am in the stages of waiting in line for my interview with EVE University (E-Uni from now on). I’ve been waiting since Sunday night ( 14/3/10) at about 3 hours per night. That’s 15 hours of queue farming so far, and when I get home from work tonight, have dinner and a shower, I plan on waiting for at least 3 more hours. 

Last night, I was in #4 position out of 10+ applicants before server DT (downtime). After server DT, I was #1 out of 9, then just as i was thinking “I should probably go to bed now” my position went up to #2. I went to bed.
So hopefully tonight, I get the interview and a position within E-Uni.
I’ll keep you posted.
-Sile

2 comments:

  1. Back? I was never there in the first place brother! I'm a total EVE n00b.. Virgin to the game. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete