Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Booorrriing!

G'day,

Eve just suddenly became very, very boring. Apparently not a lot of fleet action happens during the week. I wasn't aware of this, so I'm sitting around tonight in the dock, looking for any sign of something forming.

I've become a master of spinning my ship around in dock. I can get it to go really fast. Apparently in war time, if we un-dock and get ganked, we get wrapped across the knuckles. I checked local and there weren't any WT in chat, so I decided to fly to the next station as I wanted to buy a book. It was pretty exciting..

*drums fingers on table*

I spoke to Luz and told him how bored I was. He told me to make an alt, which I had already done. It appears you can't have 2 characters learning skills >.> so, so lame. So Luz tells me to stop training skills on my main character for a couple days, and make a trade type alt. Apparently I can make a reasonable one in a couple days.

So this is war time. Jesus Christ. I think I'd get more of a rush pulling teeth.
It especially sucks since I really do not have time to play internet space ships on weekends. I realise that forming fleets can be a time consuming ordeal, having to organise everything. This isn't bound to happen on a weeknight and especially because when it's night time here in Australia, it's morning in America. <.<

I think the time has come to leave E-Uni and find a corp that assembles smaller PvP gangs that roams around on week nights. I'll let you know!

-Sile.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really understand EvE Uni's apparent turtle mentality. You are not the first blogger to complain about it either. Good luck finding a corp that better suits your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you are an Aussie, our corp is not actively recruiting but I am sure we can always make rooms for a fellow island dweller.

    Hit us up in game or jump over to our forums: http://sporecorp.com/forums

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just recently joined ANZA but thanks anyway Rantuket. I'll be adding you to my blog list, fellow Aussie!

    ReplyDelete