Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog changes

G'day,

When it comes to design, I am of course, my own biggest critic. When I design something, I'm not sure I'm ever truly happy with it. I can't remember a time when I've finished something and sat back and said "damn, that's fantastic". During the work day, I do what I must to get the job done. Usually it's to other peoples standards and not my own, but I'm getting paid and people are happy. Win. If it were up to me, I would probably never release anything because I always nit pick my stuff.

This leads me to this blog. I can see now that I will change this thing over and over and over again. Anyone who ever follows this will more than likely give up because of the number of changes it will receive.
Whenever I make colour changes or layout changes, a few days later it looks wrong and then I have to change it. I've just redone the blogs layout and colour scheme in accordance with E-Uni's forums (albeit loosely). This is more to get me in the mood of being in the corp. I just slightly modified it to suit my own personal taste. Hopefully I'll work something out with the banner image and I'll be happy for a while. Maybe I'll just leave it like it is with a plain text title instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment