Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ANZA Alliance

 G'day,

Looks like I have a 36 jump move to make! I'm now a member of ANZA! How awesome is that? The process only took 10 minutes once a recruiter was onto it. I'm a bit lucky in the fact that I had a referral. Recruitment is currently closed otherwise.

Once I got talking to the RO, I remembered I had seen his name on another forum. He then told me that he would have referred me through that forum! If only I had have known, I may never of applied to E-Uni at all.

I must set the record straight though. I'm not taking anything away from E-Uni. They are still brilliant at what they do and if you are a fellow n00b waiting to get in, I recommend sticking it out and seeing what they are all about.
For me, I was bored. Being in an Australian timezone doesn't work well with American timezones unfortunately. Our nights are their mornings, our Saturdays are their Fridays or some shit.. either way, it's not compatible.
E-Uni are war decced, which meant I was sitting in the dock. I was told there wouldn't really be much action at all until the weekend. I'm not prepared to sit around and do nothing all week when I could be learning new things.

My gaming time is done of a week night, not weekend nights. I need a corp that's active during week nights and organises things to do and people to blow up. Enter ANZA.

Well I'm talking ANZA up a bit, and I've been a member all of 30 mins, then it was time for server DT. I have a good feeling about ANZA though. I was introduced and was met with many welcomes. There were a lot online, and the great thing is most of them should be playing in the Australian timezone.Hopefully all goes well!
-Sile

No comments:

Post a Comment