Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

E-Uni @ WAR

Privateer Alliance Declares War Against Ivy League
From: CONCORD
Sent: 2010.03.20 00:45

Privateer Alliance has declared war on Ivy League. Within 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
----

This will be my first taste of internet spaceship war. After being accepted into E-Uni, I haven't done much. The weekend is mostly spent with the missus and I'm finding I can't do much in 3 hours after work either. The time flies, funnily enough, just sitting in the dock watching chat or reading the corp forums. This is only due to me not knowing what the fuck is going on. I read up a bit on E-Uni before applying and one thing about new players and war that stood out was that new players are used as tacklers. Ok, sweet, where do I start?

I've gone from being frustrated (beginning EVE -no clue) to satisfied (getting interview & being accepted to E-Uni) to frustrated again (No idea what to do -no clue). It seems I have come full circle in 3 weeks.
I feel there will be many circles in my time with EVE.

So now, I have to scour through the E-Uni forums and website to make sure I haven't missed a post aptly named "WAR - What do I do now?". Sounds obvious, but that's how E-Uni roll. Their instructions are basic and easy to understand and the titles of their posts are the same. It's good but there is just so much stuff to read.

If/when I find said information, I'll begin the process of following protocol. Hopefully this leads me to getting a ship, fitting it out with all kinds of annoying mods and flying into space to brain fuck the enemies ship into thinking it's catatonic. Then, my colleagues with prepare to fire digital missiles and freakin' laser beams up said brain fucked enemies arse. Well, one can only hope.

-Sile

2 comments:

  1. Privateer Alliance is perhaps one of the most well known corps for empire war dec'ing. 9 times out of 10, when they've dec'd our nullsec corp, they could only be found in Jita, looking to get easy kills with forgetful people undocking in their haulers. And most times, they're war dec's usually last no more than a week, maybe two. So don't worry too much about it. I'd imagine things will be back to normal soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Mikolan..

    There's a few people in Corp that are happy to have PA war dec us, purely because they put up a decent fight. Just something I read on our forums earlier. I hear that E-Uni are prone to being war decced just because they take on n00bs. I think it's probably annoying for E-Uni more than anything. Great for me though, hopefully I get some experience out of it.

    ReplyDelete